This program has been designed specifically for working professionals:
• To Understand the Energy Economics and Pricing.
• To Understand markets for different Energy commodity.
• To Understand connection between the Constantly changing system.
• To Understand different production and transportation system.
• Know interdependency between energy and technology.
• To Understand the Principle of energy trading.
Conventional and unconventional Natural gas reserves.
Supply and Demand.
Buyers Credit Pricing for natural gas Exports using Country risk rating.
The Drivers of Energy Consumption.
Crude Oil spot and Future Market.
IPO's of Energy Market.
Treatment of Energy in Portfolio.
Government price control.
Government share per barrel of oil.
Monopoly Production, Price and Profit.
Double-sided bidding Market.
OPEC monthly production and quotas.
Transport of fuels and cost.
Future Contract Price.
Value of put option.
Managing the margin.